Wedfest.... Reidfest... a truly unique and rocking wedding at Styal Lodge - Cheshire
A Festival wedding in Cheshire - Swoon worthy!
Here it goes - it's official, this summers wedding season has been that bonkers it's made me totally shit at blogging. Ooops! but guess who's back.... back again (as I sing to myself Eminem style)
First up is this beautiful special little treat for you all. A Wedding filled full of festival celebrations, lets be fair, what's not to love about festival weddings!! This wedding is the ultimate way to do a romantic ceremony the different and alternative way - the real luxurious way. Here's my top ten things that I LOVED about this epic day at the exquisite Styal Lodge wedding in Cheshire.
1) Caz and Karl were friggin AWESOMEEEEE!
2) Caz and Karl and all their friends were soooo laid back, I just felt so at home like I was one of the gang.
3) There was Jagermeister for the toast, and yes even gran was seen taking a cheeky shot/
4) Caz is the happiest person I have ever met, she even wore her happy smiley face sparkly trainers
5) I managed to whip the smoke bombs out to play along side the beautiful and dreamy lake whilst we took some cheeky time out away from the crazy hustle and bustle.
6) All their friends and family literally partied like it was blinkin 1999 again!
7) The tables were all named after amazing bands.
8) Their theme - aside from being about a festival was all around 'Kiss' the band. Yes you may now kiss the bride!
9) There were bloody epic fire breathers and amazing stilt walkers straight off a plane from Ibiza, (did I tell you Ibiza was my favourite place to ever go)
10) My child hood crush was there - Danny Jones from Mcfly and his gorgeous wife! And yes he's bloody hilarious and charming.
And a cheeky one extra to make it 11) - Caz is genuinely somebody who I idolise, she's amazing. So go check out her amazing brand she created 'Snapp Happy' it's all about being positive and changing your mindset.
Caz and Karl, I absolutely bloody love you both and your beautiful fur baby Stanley! Thanks for being a dream couple.