You’re looking for a photographer to match your alternative wedding venue
Congrats babes… you’re engaged…
So you are probably starting to price things up, or you may have already booked your wedding venue. This is where it starts getting CRAZY bloody exciting. I am an alternative wedding photographer in Manchester, although i go anywhere for love and a good party! You’re looking for your wedding suppliers and you know that a unique wedding photographer is high up on your priority list at this stage.
I have so much i want to share with you about alternative wedding venues but i want to keep this blog post relative to my bucket list.
Over my years as a modern and alternative wedding photographer i have shot at so many bloody cool venues with so many RAD couples, but my desire to keep working with my tribe, all you babes that are just like me never ever ever goes away, it gets bigger and better each year.
My Wedding Venue Bucket List
So guess what?
I have a bucket list.
What does this mean I hear ya ask?….
Well. Every year I sit swooning over up and coming venues, or I see venues changing and I suddenly get all the heart eyes and pick up on all the same vibes that you babes do when you start to look for your venue. So in short, I get insane feels that I gotta shoot at that venue.
I am so obsessed with quirky venues that our millenial(ish) couples are swooning over, it literally makes me buzz inside, i feel like i want to get married all over again. The venues that i currently have on my list are INSANE, truly unique and magical spaces. Ok it just so happens to be that most of them are wedding venues in London, which is so god damn epic, because i am now in London in the blink of an eye.
So are you ready to hear the things i want to shoot and where i want to shoot over the next two years?… Yes… ok, well here it goes…. Here’s my list of UK dreams.
UK and LondonWedding Venues
You can click on any one of these and it’ll take you direct to their website … that’s to help you babes who are looking for your photographer simultaneous with your venue hunt, or for those of you who want to secure the photographer first.
1) The mount without – Bristol
2) Lyde Court – Herefordshire
3) The Oyster Shed – Shoreditch – London
4) The West Mill – Derby
5) White Rabbit – Shoreditch – London
6) The Flowerpot Hoxton – London
7) The Barbican Centre – London
8) The Boiler House – Shoreditch – London
9) Asylum Chapel and Maverick Projects – London
10) The Victorian Bath House – London
11) Tanner Warehouse, Southwark – London
12) The Dead Dolls House, Islington – London
13) The Old Dairy, Clapton – London
14) The Boat Shed at Salt – Hampshire
15) Victoria Baths – Manchester
16) Hotel Pelirocco – Brighton
17) Escape to fright island – Manchester
18) Three little words – Manchester
19) Five Four Studios – Manchester
20) Manchester Art Gallery – Manchester
21) The Engine Shed – Wetherby
22) The Refuge – Manchester
23) Palm House Sefton Park – Liverpool
24) Aswarby rectory – Lincolnshire
25) Ace Hotel Shoreditch – London
So is your wedding on my list? or have a bloody cool AF venue that you think should be on my list?… pop through a quick message so i can hear all about your day and check my availability for you. I’m mad to shoot the rad AF days.